Categories: Healthcare and Pharmacies
|Sunday||Open 24 Hours|
|Monday||Open 24 Hours|
|Tuesday||Open 24 Hours|
|Wednesday||Open 24 Hours|
|Thursday||Open 24 Hours|
|Friday||Open 24 Hours|
|Saturday||Open 24 Hours|
Member Discount: 5% discount on the first year of a 2 year contract for comprehensive results-oriented workplace wellness program with biometric measurements and health coaching.Accepts Chamber Gift Certificates
- A medical center with two campuses: the Alfond Center for Health in Augusta, which provides inpatient and outpatient care, and the Thayer Center for Health in Waterville, which provides comprehensive outpatient care and a 24/7 Emergency Department;
- State-of-the-art regional outpatient cancer treatment at the Harold Alfond Center for Cancer Care;
- Physician practices;
- Nursing homes;
- Specialized rehabilitation, mental health and substance abuse services;
- Home health care and hospice services;
- Special care for patients with memory loss;
- Community outreach programs; and
- Retirement living options
MaineGeneral also keenly focuses on preventive health and supports many ongoing programs throughout our communities.
The more than 250 physicians on our active medical staff come from some of the country’s finest medical schools and training programs and provide an array of specialty services from anesthesiology to urology.
We serve patients from 88 cities and towns throughout the Kennebec Valley region, providing them with the broad spectrum of services they need for every phase of their lives.
Our Commitment to the Kennebec Valley
MaineGeneral Health is the largest private employer in the Kennebec Valley region, and we take our commitment to the region very seriously. Our goal is to positively impact the health of our community each day through our services and by getting involved.
Please login to update your business