New Dimensions FCU hosted the 8th Annual Cruisin’ for a Cure Car Show. We raised a grand total of $30,240.66 for Maine Children’s Cancer Program (MCCP). Read for more Info.
Check out these financial tips for your High School Graduate or young adult in our September Education article! Click here to read more.
Throughout the month of July, Connected Credit Union will be collecting items for the Maine Children’s Home Christmas Program. The Christmas Program at Maine Children’s Home (MCH) provides Christmas boxes of brand new toys, books, games, warm clothing, and winter essentials to nearly 1,200 Maine children whose families are facing financial hardship during the holiday season.
This July, they are in need of donations of brand new:
- Family Games – For kids ages 8 to 12
- Girls Underwear – Sizes: 3T, 5T, 7/8, 10/12, 14/16, 18/20, and Women’s sizes S, M, L, XL
- Girls Socks – Sizes: Medium sock sizes 8 – 9.5 and Women’s sock sizes
- Boys Underwear – Sizes: 3T, 4T, 5T, 6, 7/8, 18/20, 10/12 Husky, 14/16 Husky and Men’s sizes S, M, L, XL
- Boys Socks – Sizes: Small sock sizes 7 – 8.5, Large sock size 9 – 11, Men’s sock sizes
- Batteries – AAA, 9V, and C
Donations can be placed into Drop-Off Boxes in both Augusta and Winslow branch lobbies until Friday, July 29.