- Address: 126 North Street, Waterville
- Primary Phone: (207) 873-0684
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: 220 Kennedy Memorial Drive, Waterville
- Primary Phone: (207) 873-5125
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 163 Garland Road, Winslow
- Primary Phone: (207) 872-0987
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: PO Box 649, Waterville
- Primary Phone: (207) 873-5101
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A solid payment history – 35% of your credit score is based on your payment history, so it is imperative that you pay your bills on time. Paying late can drastically drop your credit score especially if it is a mortgage loan that is past due. This particular late payment can impact your score by 50 or 100 points! Overall, more weight is placed on your current payment history within the last 12 months.
- Capacity is king – 30% of your credit score is based on capacity which is how much credit you can handle. Carrying high balances relative to your limit on your credit cards, also known as maxing out your credit cards, is a bad idea. This shows lenders that you are relying heavily on credit to get by and will negatively impact your score. Ideally, you should pay off any credit card debt you charge each monthly or aim to use less than 25% of the available balance.
- Length of credit – 15% of your credit score is based on how long your credit has been established. Therefore, it is a good idea to keep your oldest credit card open even if it carries a zero balance. Closing credit cards that have a long credit history can negatively impact your score.
- Address: 61 Grove Street, Waterville
- Primary Phone: (207) 872-2771
- Email: email@example.com
The Mid-Maine Homeless Shelter invites you to participate in their 22nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament. This year’s tournament will take place at Natanis Golf Course in Vassalboro, ME on the Tomahawk Course. The format of the tournament is a scramble with carts. Prizes will be awarded at the completion of the tournament.
Over the past 21 years, this fundraiser, with the help of supporters like you, has proven to be beneficial to the shelter. With your help, we will continue to provide a warm, welcoming and safe environment for our guests.
Event Details Event Details Event Details About Mid About Mid-Maine Homeless Shelter & ServicesMaine Homeless Shelter & Services Maine Homeless Shelter & Services Maine Homeless Shelter & Services Maine Homeless Shelter & Services Maine Homeless Shelter & ServicesMaine Homeless Shelter & Services
Date: Thursday, September 19, 2019
Attendance: Expected 144 Golfers
Location: Natanis Golf Course
735 Webber Pond Road
Vassalboro, ME 04989
Schedule: 9:00 a.m. Registration
10:00 a.m. Shotgun Start
Mid-Maine Homeless Shelter
Karyn Bournival, Interim Executive Director
19 Colby Street Waterville, ME 04901
(207) 872-8082 (207) 872-6550 Fax: (207) 872-0834
Come check out our expanded Adult Wellness Programs at the Alfond Youth and Community Center (AYCC)! If you have any questions please call 873-0684 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact Robin Doody at email@example.com or 207-861-3022.
New Doctor at Garland Road Small Animal Hospital.
Dr. Abby Arena is happy to be working in the greater Waterville area once again! Dr. Arena is a lifetime Mainer (minus her years in vet school in Prince Edward Island). She graduated in 2014 and came back with a little Beagle named Artie and a huge interest in animal wellness and especially surgery.
When she’s not at work, she is dabbling in one of her many hobbies and creative pursuits-anything from sewing and painting to gardening and welding!
GHM Insurance Agency Recognized for Exceptional Customer Commitment
and Service selected for The Hanover’s President’s Club
GHM Insurance Agency recently was selected for The Hanover Insurance Group’s President’s Club, an elite group of independent insurance agencies from across the country.
The Hanover’s President’s Club agencies are recognized for delivering outstanding value to their customers through their insurance expertise and responsive service.
The Hanover partners with a select group of 2,300 independent agents nationwide. GHM was one of only 120 independent agencies recognized with this distinction. This is the 18th consecutive year GHM has been named to The Hanover’s President’s Club.]
“We are proud to partner with the great team at GHM Insurance Agency,” said Richard W. Lavey, president, Hanover Agency Markets. “They are truly committed to serving their customers, offering valued counsel and high-quality insurance expertise.”
The agency was formally recognized for its inclusion in the company’s President’s Club during a national business conference in Bluffton, South Carolina.
“GHM has been serving the insurance needs of Maine families and business owners since 1901. We’re proud to represent The Hanover Insurance Group. They are an outstanding insurance carrier that provides a high level of value and service we expect when choosing which carrier to place our customer’s business with,” said Bill Mitchell, President at GHM.
Run for The Roses Brunch
The Last Unicorn
8 Silver St. Waterville, Me
The Last Unicorn would like to announce the official start to our NEW Sunday Brunch: Run for the Roses! We will be open this Sunday for Easter from 9am~2pm! Whether you are coming to enjoy the unique food options, the delicious and creative Bloody Mary’s, our Mimosa bar or the Grateful Dead tunes this is sure to be an experience you won’t forget! Every Sunday from 9am to 2pm.
Now taking reservations for Mother’s Day 2019
In today’s financial landscape, it is important to be diligent with your credit. From getting car insurance to a new apartment to a new job; your credit score can affect you.
There are many factors that make up your credit score ratio, but the following are major considerations. Your FICO score is a three-digit number which can range from 300 to 850 and is a major factor in determining your creditworthiness when applying for a loan. Many people are unsure about how it is calculated or what actions they can do to improve their score. Here are the top 3 factors that impact your score:
It is wise to check your credit score once a year to determine if you need to make any changes in your monthly budget or lifestyle to improve your score. Improving a bad score is possible, but it will take time and commitment on your part, which is why New Dimensions Federal Credit Union provides credit counseling to its members. If you would like more information on credit counseling services, please call Tanya Verzoni, Director of Financial Education, at (800) 326-6190.