- Monthly Business After Hours and Business Breakfast Series offer casual, convenient opportunities to network with business leaders and professionals.
- Invitation to the Annual Awards Ceremony, Chamber Golf Classic and Super Raffle Dinner.
- Thousands of annual inquiries are forwarded to Chamber members only.
- All members are encouraged to do business with other members.
- Each member receives a copy of our member directory.
- The nine active committees allow professionals from a variety of vocations to develop and implement strategies that will impact the mid-Maine region.
- Vote to shape Chamber mission.
- Advertise in Chamber publications either free or at very low fees. (Living Better in Mid-Maine Guide Book, Map & Guide, InTouch Newsletter, Community Connection)
- Web site page on the Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce Web site including links to your Web site and E-mail address, logo or photo & description of your company.
- Distribution of literature (brochures, cards, etc.) at the Chamber visitor center.
- The Chamber’s mailing list will greatly supplement your business’s contacts.
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities.
- The Business Breakfast Series, produced in coordination with Thomas College, offers learning opportunities in business topics.
- By supporting the Chamber you are positioning yourself into the heart of your community. Chamber and community members patronize Chamber members.
|Chamber Member||General Public|
|Gift Certificate Program||FREE||not allowed|
|Chamber Advantage Discount Cards for all employees||FREE||not allowed|
|Living Better in Mid-Maine booklet:||free copy||free copy|
|Web page on Chamber Web Site and Link to your Web site||no charge||not allowed|
|Sponsorship opportunities & a free listing in the Business Directory||call 873-3315||not allowed|
|InTouch insert (560 copies):|
1 sheet 8 ½ x 11 folded or weighted over 20lbs
|$200 per issue||not allowed|
1 sheet flat (20lbs weight) –
|$175 per issue|
1 sheet 11 x 17 folded –
|$250 per issue|
|InTouch advertising||Small $450/year
|InTouch Publication||no charge||not allowed|
|Community Connection advertising||$35 per issue||not allowed|
|Relocation Packet Insert||$100/year||not allowed|
|Membership List||$25 each||$125 each|
|Membership List on Labels||$50 each||$195 each|
|Membership List E-mailed||$40 each||$195|
|Chamber Boardroom rental||$45/4 hours, $75/Day||$75/4 hours, $125/Day|
Coffee Services –
|no charge||no charge|
TV/VCR Rental (daily) –
|Annual Physical Plant Inspection for Certificates of Origin||no charge||$50|
|Certificates of Origin||$.50 each||$1.50 each|
|Presentation of Member Literature in Chamber’s Display Case||no charge||not allowed|
|Distribution of Member Literature||no charge||not allowed|
|Inclusion on Specific Lists||no charge||limited allowance|
|References by Phone/Written Requests||no charge||not allowed|
|Invitation to Chamber Social Functions (Networking Opportunities)||available to all||available to all|
|Legislature Updates (Feature Articles & Inserts)||no charge||not allowed|
|Annual Awards Banquet||invited||not invited|
|Track and Report Current Legislature Documents||no charge||not allowed|
|Voting to Shape Chamber Mission||no charge||not allowed|
|Business Breakfasts||reduced cost||regular cost|
|Area Maps (Advertising & Copies to Distribute)||call 873-3315||not allowed|
Area Map Purchase – up to 3 free copies
|Chamber Alliance Benefits||allowed||not allowed|
Chamber Alliance Benefits:
Anthem Chamber BlueOptions®. The Maine State Chamber Purchasing Alliance, Inc. offers small businesses with 2-50 employees, who are members of a local or regional chamber of commerce, a suite of 5 health plans called Chamber BlueOptions. One package. Five health plans. More choices. For specific information for your business, please call your insurance agent or visit http://www.anthem.com/mainechamberblueoptions/index.html for more information.
Health Insurance Program – Underwritten by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and designed for employers with fewer than 50 employees, this health insurance is a high deductible plan designed to cover catastrophic illness. There is also a pre-tax medical reimbursement account that makes this plan unique from other high deductible programs on the market. Please contact Anthem Blue Crss and Blue Shield directly at 1-800-541-4251 for more information.
Workers’ Compensation Group Trust – This self-insured program offers special rate workers’ compensation insurance. We make sure that the workers’ comp system remains stable, and cost increases are minimized wherever possible. Contact (207) 623-4568 for more information.
HR Comply Program – Using web-based technology, businesses can obtain information on state and federal employment laws and regulations. Reference tools and books are available at a special price. Contact (207) 623-4568 for more information.