- Monthly Business After Hours and Business Breakfast Series offer casual, convenient opportunities to network with business leaders and professionals.
- Invitation to the Annual Awards Ceremony, Chamber Golf Classic and Super Raffle Dinner.
- Thousands of annual inquiries are forwarded to Chamber members only.
- All members are encouraged to do business with other members.
- Each member receives a copy of our member directory.
- The nine active committees allow professionals from a variety of vocations to develop and implement strategies that will impact the mid-Maine region.
- Vote to shape Chamber mission.
- Advertise in Chamber publications either free or at very low fees. (Living Better in Mid-Maine Guide Book, Map & Guide, InTouch Newsletter, Community Connection)
- Web site page on the Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce Web site including links to your Web site and E-mail address, logo or photo & description of your company.
- Distribution of literature (brochures, cards, etc.) at the Chamber visitor center.
- The Chamber’s mailing list will greatly supplement your business’s contacts.
- Event Sponsorship Opportunities.
- The Business Breakfast Series, produced in coordination with Thomas College, offers learning opportunities in business topics.
- By supporting the Chamber you are positioning yourself into the heart of your community. Chamber and community members patronize Chamber members.
Chamber Alliance Benefits:
Anthem Chamber BlueOptions®. The Maine State Chamber Purchasing Alliance, Inc. offers small businesses with 2-50 employees, who are members of a local or regional chamber of commerce, a suite of 5 health plans called Chamber BlueOptions. One package. Five health plans. More choices. For specific information for your business, please call your insurance agent or visit http://www.anthem.com/mainechamberblueoptions/index.html for more information.
Health Insurance Program – Underwritten by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield and designed for employers with fewer than 50 employees, this health insurance is a high deductible plan designed to cover catastrophic illness. There is also a pre-tax medical reimbursement account that makes this plan unique from other high deductible programs on the market. Please contact Anthem Blue Crss and Blue Shield directly at 1-800-541-4251 for more information.
Workers’ Compensation Group Trust – This self-insured program offers special rate workers’ compensation insurance. We make sure that the workers’ comp system remains stable, and cost increases are minimized wherever possible. Contact (207) 623-4568 for more information.
HR Comply Program – Using web-based technology, businesses can obtain information on state and federal employment laws and regulations. Reference tools and books are available at a special price. Contact (207) 623-4568 for more information.
Chamber Member General Public
Chamber Advantage Cards for all employees free not allowed
Living Better in Mid-Maine booklet & Mid-Maine Map & Guide free copy free copy
Web page on Chamber Website and Link to your Web site no charge not allowed
Chamber Website Banner Ads (3,000+ impressions)
Purchase a full year and get one month FREE 160 px by 300 px $100 per month
160 px by 600 px $150 per month Not allowed
Sponsorship & Free Listing in Business Directory call 873-3315 not allowed
InTouch Inserts (520 copies):
1 sheet 8½ x 11 folded
1 sheet 8½ x 11 flat
1 sheet 11 x 17 folded
$200 per issue
$175 per issue
$250 per issue