PLEASE NOTE: To cancel, please call the Chamber two business days prior to the event to avoid being charged.
Dec. 14: Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship: Resources and experiences in developing a small business. Speaker to be determined. - Register to attend.
Annual Sponsor of nine breakfasts:
- TV coverage: Local access on Crossroads TV – Channel 1301.
- Promotional credit in all press releases; e-mails including Chamber members, CED students, traditional students and alumni at Thomas College, flyers, inserts and articles about the Business Breakfast Series in the Morning Sentinel. In addition, Community Connection as well as the Thomas College Magazine and the Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce newsletter, InTouch. In addition, sponsor's logo is on all registration forms in the InTouch newsletter.
- Table display area is available for your literature at each breakfast.
- Recognition of sponsorship during introductions at the breakfast, as well as on the presentation screen during the breakfast with your logo.
- Web site promotion on Mid-Maine Chamber of Commerce & Thomas College sites. Investment to sponsor individual breakfasts are also available, upon request.
For more information, please contact: email@example.com